BOB Financials is one of the biggest credit card vendors in India. Bank of Baroda Select or. BoB Select credit card is an entry-class credit card from Bank of Baroda. Features of this credit card and benefits are quite impressive. one of the cards most appropriate for the lifestyle of each individual. The card offers you all the advantages like cash back and fuel rebate. This card is a single-window solution for all your purchases at a reasonable cost.
Features and Benefits of BOB Select Credit Card
Reward points System:
Earn 1 reward point on each Rs.100 spent for all categories and 5 times more rewards on online purchasing, restaurants and utility bills.
Up to 1,000 premium points on 5 transactions greater than Rs.1000 on the card.
Exchange your reward points for cash back or other interesting gifts and vouchers.
Annual Charge Waiver:
Take advantage of the yearly fee exemption by spending Rs.7,500 within the first 60 days of taking advantage of the credit card and Rs.70,000 per year.
Fuel surcharge waiver:
No fuel surcharges on any fuel transactions made at any gas station in India. Surcharge exemption applies from a minimum transactional value of Rs.400 and up to a maximum amount of Rs.5,000.
Convert purchases into EMIs Easily:
Credit card purchases greater than Rs.2,500 may be converted into Easy Monthly Payments (EMI). There are two installment options available one is 6 months and second is 12 months.
Free add-on cards:
Up to 3 complimentary credit cards for life for the primary cardholder’s family members. Complementary cards can be used by spouses, parents, siblings and children over the age of 18.
Free insurance cover:
The Select Credit Card includes integrated accidental death insurance, which provides financial protection for the cardholder and their family. Insurance is available at no cost.
Zero liability on lost card:
Report lost BOB Select credit card within 24 hours and remain 0% responsible for any subsequent fraudulent transactions.
The card offers up to 50 days of interest-free credit. Revolving credit facility available upon payment of the minimum sum owing.
Fee and Charges on BOB Select Credit Card
Following are the charges and fees BOB Select credit card holder have to pay:
- Annual Charges/Joining Fee – Rs. 750/-
- Charges for Reissue/Replacement – Rs. 750/-
- Fee for Overlimit – 1%
- Charge on Cheque Bounce – Rs. 300 or 2% (Higher one)
- Charges on Cash Payment – Rs. 100
- Foreign Currency Markup – 3.5%
- Card Replacement Charge – Rs. 100/-
- Charges on Cash Withdrawal – Minimum Rs. 300 or 2.5% (On domestic ATMs)
- Charges on Cash Withdrawal – Minimum Rs. 300 or 3% (On International ATMs)
- Interest on Product Finance with Card – 3.25% interest per month (39% annually).
- Late Payment/Outstanding Payment Charges –
|charge for less than Rs.200 outstanding Payment||NIL|
|Between Rs.201 to Rs.500 outstanding Payment||Rs.100|
|Between Rs.501 to Rs.1000 outstanding Payment||Rs.400|
|Between Rs.1001 to Rs.10,000 outstanding Payment||Rs.500|
|Greater than Rs. 10,001||Rs.750|
Eligibility Criteria for BOB Select Credit Card
To get this card you should fulfil the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicants must be between 18 Years to 65 Years.
- Add-on Card holder must be above 18 years
- Applicants must be salaried or self-employed.
- Applicants should have a Minimum Annual Income Rs. 25 Lakhs/Salary of Rs. 3 Lakhs.
- Applicants must show verification documents like self-attested copies of income proof, identity proofs, residence proof, PAN card along with a photograph.
- Applicants must be residents of India.
Documents Required for BOB Select Credit Card
Here is the list of Documents to get a Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60 and the Income Tax Returns Statement
- 2 passport size Colour photograph
- Latest 3 months Salary Slip/Proof of salary or Bank statement for income proof verification/IT return copy for self employed person.
Category wise distribution of Documents for better understanding:
For Identity Proof (You will need anyone out these Documents)
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving Licence
Proof of Address (You will need anyone out these Documents)
- Aadhaar Card
- Any other government-approved ID
Proof of Income (You will need anyone out these Documents)
- Your Bank Account statement for the latest 3 months.
- Latest 3 months salary slips.
- Two Years Income Tax Return file (for self-employed)
- Form 16
How to Apply for BOB Select Credit Card
There are two methods by which you can Apply for a Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card-
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of Bank of Baroda financials.
- Choose the Select Credit Card from the list of Credit Cards.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option. After that it will ask you for registration.
- For further application process it will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Use this OTP to fill further information in the Application form.
- You will receive a call from the Bank Executive for your and he will visit your current address for documents verification.
- After successful verification of documents you will get your credit card within 7-10 Working Days at your home.
In the Offline method you have to simply visit the nearby BOB Branch.
At the bank branch executive will help you to fill your BOB Select Credit Card Application.
FAQs for BOB Select Credit Card
Can I fill out my BOB Select credit card application online?
Yes, BOB offers online credit card applications. You will need to sign in to the Bank’s Web site and fill all the required details for the card. After successfully submitting details and upload your documents. Once the verification is done, the Bank will send your card at your current address.
How do I check BOB Select credit card records?
Baroda Bank has the convenience of emailing your monthly credit card statement. You can also verify your statement through the Bank’s website, for this you have to login on the website.
Can I use the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card in a foreign country?
Yes, the Bank of Baroda Select credit card can be used internationally and each transaction will incur a surcharge of 3.50% in foreign currency. To use your card in foreign countries you have to update your bank about it.
How do I pay my Baroda bank credit card bill?
There are several ways credit card bills can be paid:
Mobile Apps like PhonePe, Paytm, CRED etc.
Bank of Baroda Bank ATM
Drop cheques in the ‘drop box’ at Bank of Baroda Bank branches
Cash payments at the bank branch
What do I do if my credit card is missing?
If you lose your credit card, you must contact the Customer Care Manager at Baroda Bank and have your card blocked. When your card is blocked, the lender will give you a duplicate of the card.
Will my credit rating be impacted if I don’t pay my credit card bill in time?
Yes, your credit score will be negatively affected if you do not pay your credit card invoice on time. Therefore, make sure you clear your invoice on a fast basis so that your credit score can improve.