Dhani One Freedom card – Dhani app was started on 25 October 2017 by IVL Finance Limited which is a fully owned subsidiary of Indiabulls ventures. Main motive of this app is to provide instant personal loans based on the unique Aadhar number of the customer which is linked to the bank account and PAN of the customer. Dhani App made personal loans so easy, a user can take a loan through this app in a few steps without any kind of paperwork.
Features and Benefits of Dhani One Freedom card 2021
A Dhani one Freedom card user can get free consultations for 30 days via Dhani App
Dhani Card users will get a 50% discount on prescribed medicines.
Dhani app also provides a facility of video consult with doctors in just 10 seconds
There are more than 200 Doctors available 24×7 for video consultation.
Users will get free doorstep delivery of medicine, if a user orders medicine from Dhani App.
Users of Dhani One Freedom Card get a lifetime 2% cashback on all spends.
He/she can get this flat discount on Bill Payments, Groceries, shoppings, Petrol and everything else.
Easy EMI Option
Dhani Card users can pay their outstanding bill in three easy installments. There is no interest applicable for this EMI facility, It means users of One Freedom Card will get an interest free emi option for bill payment.
Interest Free Card
Dhani One Freedom Card is an interest free card that provides a facility of instant credit for shopping, bill payments and other expenses to its users. They don’t charge any interest on the credit amount.
Eligibility Criteria for Dhani One Freedom card 2021
Applicants should be above 18 years.
Applicant should be a resident of India
Applicants should have a PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
Documents Required for Dhani One Freedom card 2021
To get Dhani One Freedom Card you need only two documents which are given below:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
Dhani One Freedom card Charges
According to the Dhani App official website, they don’t charge anything for this One Freedom Card. They also promise that there are no hidden charges on thi freedom Card.
How to Apply for Dhani One Freedom card 2021
- If you are planning to get Dhani One Freedom Credit Card, then you can follow the process given below:
- First of all you will have to Download Dhani App, for this you can visit the official website of Dhani App or you can also directly go to the play store and download it.
- After that, open the app and enter your mobile number.
- It will send you an OTP for verification.
- After successful verification of OTP, it will ask you to enter a password.
- Now you will reach the homepage of Dhani App, here you will see a Banner of Dhani One freedom Card, Click on that banner.
- This banner will take you to the Benefits of Dani one freedom card.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the ‘Continue’ button. It will open a page where you will have to enter your basic details such as Your PAN number, Full Name, Your current Address etc.
- Provide all the asked information carefully and correctly. Then click on Continue Button.
- Complete further process carefully.
- After full verification of your information your Dhani One Freedom Card will be activated. You can check the Card section of your Dhani App.
- Dhani App will also send you a physical card.
FAQs for Dhani One Freedom Card
Is Dhani One Freedom Card Safe to use?
Dhani Free Cashback Card comes with PCI-DSS security technology that provides the highest level of safety for making payments anywhere.
How much cashback will I get on shopping with dhani One Freedom Card?
You will get a flat 2% cashback on shopping with Dhani One Freedom Card. User can also avail this offer on other transactions like petrol, bill payment etc.
Are there any charges for the Dhani One Freedom Card?
No, there is no joining fee or annual fee for this card. And also there are no other charges on this card.
Which documents will I need to get a Dhani One Freedom Card?
To get dhani one freedom card you will need your Aadhar Card and your PAN card.
Can I avail free doctors consultation with a Dhani Card?
Yes, Dhani Card provides a free Dr. Consultation benefit for its users.