HDFC Regalia First Credit Card – The HDFC Regalia First credit card is a high-end card that comes with exclusive travel benefits, dining privileges, and a fantastic rewards program. The HDFC Regalia First Card is suitable for people who want good travel and shopping perks from their credit card but don’t want to spend a lot of money on the application and/or yearly fee. This credit card is a low-fee version of HDFC Regalia, a premium travel credit card that includes lounge access at Indian and international airports.
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Features & Benefits
Benefits of Traveling
- Get a free membership to the Priority Pass Program, which gives you priority access to over 1,000 airport lounges around the world.
- In a calendar year, you’ll get three free trips to priority pass lounges outside of India. After completing at least four transactions in the previous 60 days, you must apply for priority pass membership.
Cardholders can use the Visa/MasterCard Lounge Access Program on the card to access lounges throughout India. The principal cardholder receives eight complimentary lounge visits per calendar year as part of the programme.
Benefits of Insurance
You can get Rs.10 lakh as medical emergency protection cost if you have a medical emergency in a foreign country. Furthermore, the card provides credit liability coverage of up to Rs.5 lakh.
Get comprehensive insurance coverage for a variety of risks. In the event of an air accident, your nominated family would receive Rs.50 lakh in compensation.
Waiver of annual fees
Spend Rs.1 lakh in the first 12 months and you’ll be eligible for a renewal fee waiver the following year.
Advantages of Dining
You can take advantage of exclusive eating privileges with HDFC Bank’s ‘Good Food Trail’ programme, which offers up to a 40% discount on dining bills spent at partner restaurants in your city.
A 1% surcharge waiver is available on all fuel transactions with a minimum transaction value of Rs.400 and a maximum transaction value of Rs.5,000.
- For every Rs.150 spent on retail purchases, you’ll get 4 reward points.
- Reward points can be used to book airline tickets or hotel reservations on www.hdfcbankregalia.com.
- In each anniversary year, earn 5,000 Reward Points on annual spending of Rs.3,00,000 or more.
- In each anniversary year, earn an extra 2,500 Reward Points on annual purchases of Rs.6 lakh or more.
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
One of the key eligibility conditions is that the principal candidate must be an Indian citizen who is at least 21 years old. Salaried and self-employed people have different age and salary requirements. The following factors determine who is eligible for the Regalia First Card:
The minimum age for salaried workers is 21 and the maximum age is 60. Their monthly gross revenue should be greater than Rs 40,000.
Self-employed people must be at least 21 years old and no more than 65 years old. Their ITR should be in excess of Rs 5 lakh every year.
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Documents Required
The documentation required for an HDFC Credit Card is clear and simple. You’ll need the following items:
- Passport size photograph.
- A Signature-bearing national identity proof.
- Address Proof Document such as Ration card, electricity bill etc. can be submitted
- Form 16 and the ITR Statement and also PAN card of the applicant.
- Income Proof such as salary slips/ Employment status documents/ Business details for self employed people.
- 3 Months salary slip of Applicant.
Note – Above mentioned documents are only for a basic idea. Bank can ask you for other documents according to situation at that time.
Fee and Charges of HDFC Regalia First Credit card
- Interest On Finance – 3.49% per month.
- Charges on Cash withdrawal – 2.5% of the withdrawn amount.
- Foreign currency Markup – 2%.
- Charges on Overlimit use – 2.5% of the overlimit amount.
- Payment return charges – 2%
- Late payment charges:
|Due Amount||Penalty Amount|
|Statement balance less than 100||NIL|
|Rs.100 to Rs.500||Rs.100|
|Rs.501 to Rs.5,000||Rs.500|
|Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000||Rs.600|
|Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000||Rs.800|
|Rs.25,000 and above||Rs.950|
Review of the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card
The features and perks are created to benefit frequent travellers the most. This card provides special lounge access to over 700 worldwide airport lounges through the Club Lounge programme, which is ideal for those wishing to improve their travel experience. This card’s benefits, combined with the generous rebates, make it a good choice for frequent travellers, as long as all credit card bills are paid on time every month.
FAQs for HDFC Regalia First Credit card
What is the HDFC regalia first credit card’s limit?
Each customer’s HDFC Regalia First credit card limit is different. It is determined by a number of parameters, including the applicant’s current pay, the organisation in which he works, his address, and so on.
How can I find out the status of my credit card application?
You can find this information on the company’s website. You’ll need to enter the 16-digit application reference number as well as your date of birth or cellphone number to access the information.
How Do I Use My Regalia First Credit Card Reward Points?
There are two ways to redeem reward points with the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card:
1. Use your reward points to book flights and hotels.
2. Redeem points for gifts from the rewards catalogue.
Is there anything drawbacks about the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card?
Yes, there are some drawbacks of this credit card such as followings:
1. The default reward rate is 0.8 percent, which is very low.
2. After two years, the Reward Points will expire.
3. Only foreign travel is covered by the travel insurance.
4. Members of add-on cards are not covered by the complimentary insurance.
5. Other categories, such as entertainment, are not covered by the card’s rewards or bonuses.
What is the annual fee of Regalia First Credit Card?
The Regalia First Credit Card has a Rs.1,000 yearly charge or renewal cost. However, if you spend Rs.1 lakh in a year, the cost is waived for that year. By spending a minimum of Rs.1 lakh per year, you can get a free credit card for life.