BOB Eterna Credit Card – There are a couple of credit cards which are only made to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle and offers and offers. Bank of Baroda offers a number of credit cards to meet the financial needs of many people. The Eterna credit card offered by Bank of Baroda offers a wide range of exclusive advantages. Many existing customers choose the Eterna credit card because of this. In addition to existing clients, new clients create a new account with Bank of Baroda to benefit from the credit card because of its exclusive advantages.
The Eterna credit card was designed with your lifestyle and consumption habits in mind. It will provide you with travel advantages and a great culinary experience. You can also benefit from exclusive offers on purchases and theatre tickets. However, you must not miss the fees and eligibility requirements to apply for this card.
Features and Benefits of Eterna Credit Card
The following are the exclusive advantages of this card that you should explore before submitting your application. You should look at the offers and offers currently available on this credit card.
Travel and Tour Benefits – Earn 15 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on travel and international purchases. Enjoy unrestricted access to the domestic airport’s indoor lounges via this credit card. You can save a little more on international deals with a 2% surcharge abroad.
Online Shopping and Movie Benefits – Earn 15 reward points per Rs. 100 online purchases.
Buy a cinema ticket at Paytm and get a free ticket up to Rs. 250 per month.
Dining (Food Benefits ) Benefits – Get 15 Reward Points on a transaction of every ₹100 spent on dining. And also enjoy exciting deals at 250+ restaurants under the MasterCard program.
You can stay at the luxurious hotels and resorts with this card that comes under the MasterCard program.
Sports and Fitness Benefits – You can take advantage of 6 months of FitPass pro membership worth 15,000 as the welcome benefit. Access the premium golf courses that come with the MasterCard program.
Milestone Benefits – If you spend Rs. 50,000 in just 60 Days you will get 10,000 bonus points. And you can also earn 20,000 premium points on 5 Lakes expenses in a year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver – You will Get a 1% reduction in fuel charges at filling stations, at following conditions:
- The maximum permissible exemption is Rs. 250 per reading cycle.
- The minimal transaction requirement for the exemption is Rs. 400.
Benefits Reward Point – Get 3 reward points out of Rs.100 across all categories with your Bank of Baroda Eterna credit card. Reward point system will work as following:
- 1 Reward Point is equal to Rs.0.25 amount.
- Four reward points equals one rupee.
- You can Redeem your reward points by buying online.
Insurance Cover – You will get a protection of up to Rs. 1 crore from air accidents. And also a personal accident death cover of up to Rs. 10 Lacs in Non-Air Accident.
EMI Conversion – You can easily convert your transactions into EMI that are more than Rs.2500. You can avail EMI options for 6 months and 12 month.
BOB Eterna Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a resident of India
- Applicant should be a salaried or self-employed person with a minimum Rs. 12 lakhs or income per year.
- Age of applicant for BOB Eterna Credit card should be between 21 Years to 65 Years. And Add on cardholders age should be 18 years or more.
Documents Required for BOB Eterna Credit Card
If you are planning to get a BOB Eterna Credit Card than following documents are required:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Latest 3 months Salary Slip and Bank statement for income proof verification/IT return copy for self employed person.
Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
Please note that this list is for guidance only. The documents requested may vary from case to case.
Fee and Charges of BOB Eterna Credit Card
- Annual Charges/Joining Fee – Rs. 2499/- (Joining fee can be waived off if user spent Rs. 25,000 within 60 days and user can also get rid of annual fee if he/she spent Rs. 2.5 lakh or more within a year.)
- Charges for Card unblocking – Rs. 300/-
- Charges on Cash Withdrawal – 2.5% Charge on minimum Rs. 500/- Cash withdrawal.
- Interest on Product Finance with Card – 3.49% interest per month (41.89% annually).
- Late Payment/Outstanding Payment Charges – (1) Nil charges on due less than Rs. 100 (2) Rs. 100 for Rs. 100 to Rs. 500 outstanding Payment. (3) Rs. 400 for Between Rs. 500.01 to Rs.1000 outstanding Payment. (4) Rs. 600 for due amount between Rs. 1001 to Rs. 10,000, (5) Rs. 800 for due amount between Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000, (6) Rs. 950 for greater than Rs. 25000.
How to Apply for BOB Eterna Credit Card
If you want to apply for a BOB Eterna Credit Card, you can do so through two methods one is offline and second one is Online method. Both methods are given below:
- Offline Method
- For the offline method you have to visit a nearby branch of Bank of Baroda.
- Here you have to get an Application form for this credit card and fill this form carefully.
- After that, submit this form to the bank with all required documents requested by the bank.
- Online Method
- First of all you have to visit the BOB official website for online application for this card.
- Here check all the eligibility criteria described by the bank and than Click on Apply now button.
- Now fill all the necessary details requested in the application form. All the details filled by you should be correct and should match with your documents.
- Submit your application form and Pay joining fees for final submission.
- After verification you will get your Credit within 7 to 10 working days.
Pros and Cons of BOB Eterna Credit Card
You can enjoy unlimited access to the domestic airport lounge.
Reduced Forex Mark Fees up to 2%
Bonus Rewards Points
Fees are waived of Annual spending of 2.5 lakh
No International Lounge access
Not Excellent customer service
FAQs for BOB Eterna Credit Card
Is there any joining fee for BOB Eterna Credit Card?
Yes, a new user has to pay a joining fee of Rs. 2499. Also there is an annual fee of Rs. 2499 on this card. There are some conditions in which joining fee/annual fee can be waived off, we have explained these conditions in the above article.
Is there any reward on fuel expenses?
No, the user will not get any reward for fuel expenses. Although there is a 1% reduction in fuel surcharge.
What are the cash withdrawal charges in BOB Eterna Credit card?
Customer have to pay 2.5% Charge on minimum Rs. 500/- Cash withdrawal.
Is there any offline application method for BOB Eterna Credit Card?
Yes, you can apply for this card via offline and online methods. It depends on your choice by which method you want to apply.
Will I get any insurance cover with BOB Eterna Credit Card?
Yes, users will get Rs. 1 Crore air accidental cover and Rs. 10 Lakh non-air accidental cover with BOB Eterna card.