Kotak Mojo Credit Card 2021 – The Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card is one of the newest credit cards from Kotak Mahindra Bank. With this card you can earn Mojo Points, which you may use to redeem for rewards in a variety of areas, including shopping, travel, and even your outstanding statement.
Features and Benefits of Kotak Mojo Credit Card
Benefits of Mojo Points
For every Rs.100 spent on all KayMall purchases, you will receive 5 Mojo points.
On all other purchases, earn 1 Mojo point for every Rs.100 spent.
For every Rs.100 spent on other online purchases, you’ll get 2.5 Mojo points.
Mojo points are valid for one year after they are earned.
Added security features
The embedded EMV chip adds an extra layer of security. 6-digit PIN authentication for increased transaction security.
Every quarter, when you spend Rs. 1 lakh, you’ll receive a gift ticket worth Rs. 1,000. Only valid for the first year.
Access to the airport lounge is complimentary
Each year, you’ll get eight free airport lounge visits in India (Domestic and International terminals). Every quarter, there are two visits.
Waiver of Joining Fees
Spend Rs.30,000 in the first 90 days after receiving your card and your joining fees of Rs. 1000 will be waived.
Waiver of Fuel Surcharge
The 1% fuel surcharge is waived on transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000. Each calendar year, you can get a maximum fuel surcharge remission of Rs.3,500. There are no Mojo points awarded for fuel purchases.
Waiver of Railway Surcharge
Save 1.8 percent on transactions on www.irtc.co.in and 2.5 percent on transactions at Indian Railways Booking Counters by using www.irtc.co.in. In a calendar year, the highest railway surcharge remission allowed is Rs.500/-.
Your time is valuable to us. Rather than attempting to contact us, we will contact you. We will call you back within two hours if you text “KASSIST” to 5676788.
Insurance for Stolen Cards
If your credit card is stolen, you’ll be covered for up to 7 days before reporting fraudulent activity with a cover of Rs. 1,25,000/-.
You must immediately contact the Customer Contact Centre at 1860 266 2666 (local call charges apply) to have your credit card cancelled / barred and file a claim with the Insurance Company to prevent misuse.
Waiver of Annual Fees
When you spend Rs. 1 lakh per year, your annual fees are waived.
Add-on Card Facility
All of the features of your credit card will be available on your Add-on Card. Set your Add-on Card’s spending limit to anything you want. Keep track of your spending for each of your Add-on Cards separately.
Kotak Mojo Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- The primary credit card holder should be between the ages of 21 and 65. The bearer of an Add-on Card must be at least 18 years old.
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune are some of the cities in which this card is available.
- Annual income of Rs. 4 lakh and above
- A resident of India is required.
Fee and Charges of Kotak Mojo Credit Card
- Annual Charges/Joining Fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Charges for Reissue/Replacement – Rs. 100/-
- Addon Card Charges – Rs.299/-
- Charges on Cash Withdrawal – Rs. 300/-
- Charges on Cheque Bounce – Rs. 500/-
- Over Limit Charges – Rs. 500/-
- Interest on Product Finance with Card – 3.5% interest per month (42% annually).
- Late Payment/Outstanding Payment Charges –
|On outstanding amount below or equal to Rs.500||Rs. 100|
|On Outstanding amount between Rs.501 to Rs.10,000||Rs. 500|
|On Outstanding amount more than Rs.10,000||Rs.700|
Kotak Mojo Credit Card Documents Required
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60 and the Income Tax Returns Statement
- Passport size Colour photograph
- Latest 3 months Salary Slip/Proof of salary or Bank statement for income proof verification/IT return copy for self employed person.
- Address Proof – Aadhaar Card/Passport/Any other government-approved ID
- Proof of Income – Latest 3 months Bank Statement/Last 3 months salary slips/2 Yrs ITR file (for self-employed)/Form 16
- Identity Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter’s ID Card/Passport/Driving Licence
Kotak Mojo Credit Card Application Process
If you need this card, you can go to your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch or apply online. Here’s how to apply via the internet:
- Go to the Kotak Mahindra Bank’s official website.
- Find the Mojo Platinum Credit Card in the credit card section.
- Select ‘Apply Now’ and fill in the required details.
- If you’re qualified, you can fill out the application structure in detail.
A bank executive will contact you regarding the report selection. When you provide the documents, the bank will review the reports and validate the information you provided. If all goes according to plan, you will receive the card within 7-10 business days.
FAQs for Kotak Mojo Credit Card
How long will my Mojo points be useful?
Mojo points are valid for a year after they are accumulated.
What is the maximum advantage I can earn from this card’s railway surcharge waiver?
The maximum benefit you can obtain from the railway surcharge waiver for the Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card is Rs. 500 every calendar year.
Is it possible to apply the Mojo Points on an outstanding statement?
Yes, at a rate of 1 Mojo Point = Re. 1, you can use your earned Mojo Points to pay off your outstanding statement.
How many trips to the airport lounge may I make in a quarter?
You are entitled to two visits per quarter.
What is the fee for this card’s foreign currency markup?
On all foreign currency purchases, the Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card charges a 3.5 percent foreign currency markup fee.