Paytm Credit Card Apply – PayTm launched PayTm Credit Card in partnership with SBI Card. It is an entry level credit card. This card is basically designed for shopping lovers, who shop from Paytm App and Paytm Mall App. It also provides other benefits like cashback on movies, travel and Flat one percent on other transactions to users. Now take a look at features and benefits of PayTm SBI Credit Card, Eligibility criteria, Application Process, etc.
Features and Benefits of Paytm Credit Card
With a free Paytm First Membership, you can enjoy a welcome benefit of up to Rs.75,000 in paytm.
- When you order cinema tickets or travel tickets through Paytm, you’ll get 3% cashback.
- On the Paytm app, get 2% cashback on all other purchases.
- You will receive 1% cashback on all of your purchases, whether online and offline.
With the Cyber Fraud Insurance cover of Rs.1 lakh on your Paytm SBI Card, you’ll also be protected against any cyber fraud.
Benefits of Milestones
- When a user hits Rs.1 lakh annual expenses, he/she will get a free Paytm First Membership Voucher when you renew.
- When a user hits Rs.4 lakh annual expenses, he/she will receive a Rs. 2,000 gift card.
- When a user hits Rs.6 lakh annual expenses, he/she will receive a Rs. 4,000 gift card.
Advantages of using fuel
- On transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000, you will receive a 1% fuel cost waiver.
- For each statement cycle, the maximum amount of waiver you can receive is Rs.100.
Eligibility Criteria for Paytm Credit Card
This card is available for some selected Paytm users. Although we are providing some important criteria required to get eligible for Paytm Credit Card:
- First and most important criteria is that applicants should have Paytm First Subscription.
- Applicants should be Resident of India.
- This card is available for both self-employed and salaried people.
- Minimum age of applicant should be at least 21 years old.
- To get this card applicants don’t need any minimum income.
Documents Required for Paytm SBI Credit Card
When you request for KYC after application you will need following documents for KYC completion:
- One passport size photograph
- Address proof such as Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 month’s old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document.
- Identity proof of applicant such as PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card.
How to Apply for Paytm Credit Card
Paytm users who are willing to apply for Paytm Credit Card can follow this process to get this card:
- First of all you have to Login your Paytm Account.
- On the home page scroll down to the Loan and Credit Card Section.
- In this section click on Paytm Credit Card
- Now click on the Check eligibility button.
- It will automatically retrieve your PAN number, Full Name, Mobile Number, and DOB. It will also ask for some other basic information like your E-mail Address, Occupation Monthly Income and PIN Code for Card Delivery.
- Now click on the Submit button.
- It will process your information and suggest the best credit card for you.
- After that you can submit a KYC request for that card.
After successful KYC you will receive your card at your current address within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs for Paytm Credit Card
What is the credit limit for the Paytm SBI Card that the bank has set?
The bank has set a credit limit for the Paytm SBI Card that can range between Rs.10,000 and Rs.10 lakh.
Is it possible to reapply for a Paytm SBI Card?
Yes, you can reapply for the Paytm SBI Credit Card at any time by visiting an SBI branch or visiting the bank’s website. This should be done six months after your first application was denied.
Is there a criteria for a minimum income to apply for a Paytm SBI Card?
There is no requirement for a minimum income. This card is available to both self-employed and salaried individuals. The applications, however, have been restricted to a limited audience due to overwhelming traffic.
Who can apply for a paytm credit card?
Currently Paytm first subscribers can apply for this card.