RBL Bank Icon Credit Card – RBL Bank just added a new card to its credit cards line called Icon Credit Card, which is positioned as a premium credit card and ranks above RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card and RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card. The RBL Bank Icon Credit Card is one such card that comes with so many features and privileges. It is designed to suit lavish needs while also providing a wide range of advantages like travel, golf, movies, and dining.
RBL Bank Icon Credit Card Features and Benefit
- On a quarterly basis, it offers two complimentary trips to the lounge at India’s major airports.
- If the cardholder has a Priority Pass membership, they have access to over 850 lounges at international airports. The cost of visiting these lounges is capped at $27 per visit.
- It helps with reservations and referrals for major golf courses.
- It provides limousine and other car rental reservation and referral services.
- For hotel reservations, it provides reservation and reference assistance.
- It helps people make concert and special event reservations.
- It provides support for business services.
- Provides referrals to a variety of salons, spas, sports centres, and fitness centres.
- It can help you with gift and flower deliveries.
- It can help with meal bookings and referrals.
- Discounts on green fees are available.
- It provides complimentary golf rounds.
- As a welcome bonus, it offers 20,000 reward points.
- Offers “buy one, get one free” movie tickets twice a month on BookMyShow purchases.
- It grants access to upscale eateries such as Jaypee, ITC, and Taj. A cup of delectable dessert or a glass of fine wine is included.
- With hotels like the Four Seasons, Oberoi, and Mandarin Oriental, it offers luxury hotel stays, complimentary dinners, and room upgrades.
Eligibility Criteria for RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
The person who is applying for this card should be an Indian resident.
He/She should be at least 18 years old to get eligible for this credit card.
Maximum Age of the applicant should not be exceeded than 65 years.
Income Eligibility – For a salaried person annual salary must be at least ₹ 3 lakhs and if self employed, income must be at least ₹3.5 lakhs
Documents Required for RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
- Applicants should have 1 passport sized photograph.
- One ID Proof of The applicant such as Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License
- One Address proof document of the primary applicant like Passport, Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card
- One Income Proof Document of the applicant like Recent salary slips / certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months
- Other Documents – PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
Fee and Charges of RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
Joining Fee/Annual Fee – Rs.5000 + service Tax
Product Finance charges – Up to 3.99% p.m. (47.88% per year)
Cash Transaction fee – 2.5% (min Rs.500) of the transaction amount
Late Payment Penalty – 15% of Total amount due (Min Rs.50, Max Rs.1,250)
Over Limit Charge – Rs.600
Fee Card Bill Payment in cash at Branch – Rs.250 cash deposit transaction
Foreign Currency Transaction – Up to 3.5%
How to Apply for RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
The RBL Icon Credit Card application process is straightforward and quick. The following are the steps:
- Go to RBL Bank’s official website. (https://www.rblbank.com/product/credit-cards/rbl-bank-icon-card)
- Select Personal > Credit Cards from the menu, then RBL Icon Credit Card.
- The page redirects to the Icon Credit Card’s details page, which displays an option to “Apply Now” as you scroll down. Select it by clicking on it.
- An alert notice appears, stating that the page will be redirected to a new one. Click the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now it’s time to fill up your personal information. Name of the city, gender, date of birth, first and last names, phone number, and email address should all be entered.
- When all of the information is right, click the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Similarly, the job details must be filled out. This comprises the name of the company, the salary or annual income, and other important details.
- Once you’ve completed this and the information has been approved, the approval is immediate.
FAQs for RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
When will I receive my bonus reward points for signing up?
After swiping the RBL Bank Icon credit card within 30 days of issuance and paying the joining fee as stated on the first statement, you will receive the welcome gift.
Is there a golf benefit with this card?
Yes, you have access to a number of different golf courses across the country. You’ll also get free golf lessons to help you improve your game.
On overseas purchases and dining on weekdays, how many points will I earn?
On weekdays, every Rs. 100 purchased with the Icon credit card earns you 2 Reward Points.
How does this card’s international transaction work?
The card costs 3.5 percent of the transaction amount for every overseas transaction. If the foreign transaction is not in US dollars, the whole transaction value will be translated to US dollars first, followed by the 3.5 percent FTF (Foreign Transaction Fee).
What is the cost of renewing this card?
This card’s renewal fee is Rs. 5000, plus any applicable taxes.