SBI Elite Credit Card 2021| Best Credit Card for Travellers in 2021 – The State Bank of India provides the SBI card ELITE for frequent travellers across the country and around the world. It is a travel and lifestyle top-notch Credit Card that brings you the best of everything, including e-gift cards, ELITE rewards, access to the international show, free Club Vistara membership, access to the indoor airport lounge, superior security and much more. It is a credit card that offers a wide variety of offers such as access to national and international lounges, and discounts on bookings of international and domestic flights and hotels. Besides that, the ELITE credit card has catering and entertainment offers.
Features and Benefits of SBI Elite Credit Card
Here is the list of some useful features and benefits of SBI Card Elite Credit Card:
You can Use an e-Gift voucher valued at Rs.5,000 on your annual fee payment.
Obtain free cinema tickets worth Rs.6,000 each year. This offer will be available for at least 2 tickets per booking per month.
Earn up to 50,000 award points worth Rs.12,500 a year.
Get up to 10,000 bonus points on a yearly expense of Rs.3 lakh and Rs.4 lakh.
Win up to 15,000 bonus points on the annual expenditures of Rs.5 lakh and Rs.8 lakh.
Receive 10 reward points for every Rs 100 spent at department stores, restaurants and grocery stores and 10 reward points for other categories.
Low Foreign Exchange Markup
The SBI ELITE credit card offers the lowest exchange fees at 1.99% or worldwide.
This card also gives you the right to exclusive assistance from the bank when booking travel, vacation packages, movies and restaurants.
Annual Fee Waiver
Annual charges are waived if your annual expenses exceed Rs.10 lakh.
Trident Privilege Membership
Enjoy a free Trident Privilege Red Tier membership.
By registering, you will receive a 1,000 points welcome present.
You will also receive 1,500 bonus points for your first time at the hotel and a supplementary credit of Rs.1,000 on an extended overnight stay.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The 1% fuel surcharge is exempt on deals ranging from Rs.500 to Rs.4,000 to any gasoline pump.
The maximum supplement renounced by credit card is Rs.250.
Domestic and international Airport Lounge Program
Take advantage of the Domestic Lounge service offered by the card.
Benefit from 2 free domestic lounge tours each quarter in the country.
With your credit card, you can join the Priority Pass program free of charge.
Enjoy 6 free tours at international lounges per year. Maximum of 2 visits per quarter.
Reach more than 1000 airport lounges worldwide.
Club Vistara Membership
Receive free Club Vistara Silver membership.
Obtain 1 complimentary lounge access voucher and 1 upgrade voucher.
With each Rs.100 spent, obtain 9 Club Vistara points.
MasterCard / VISA Privileges
Save up to 10% on car rental bookings with Hertz and up to 35% on car rentals with Avis Car Rentals.
Get 4 rounds of complimentary green fees access and 50% off on golf games and 1 complimentary lesson every month. Offer available at select golf courses.
Get complimentary Tablet Plus membership and access to VIP upgrades and benefits at hotels.
Fraud Liability Cove
Benefit from free liability coverage Rs.1 lakh on your card.
Coverage applies from the two-day period preceding the declaration of the loss until seven days after the declaration of the loss.
Eligibility Criteria SBI Elite Credit Card
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 years to 70 years.
- Add-on cardholders age should be 15 years.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants should have a credit score of 750 or above to get eligible for SBI Elite credit card.
- For salaried person: Greater than ₹20k per month.
- For self Employed: Greater than ₹4 lakh per annum.
Documents Required for SBI Elite Credit Card
If you are planning to get a SBI Card Elite Credit Card than following documents are required:
- PAN card/ Form 60/the Income Tax Returns Statement for self employed.
- Passport size photograph of applicant
- Latest 3 months Salary Slip/Proof of salary or Bank statement for income proof verification/IT return copy for self employed person.
Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
Identity proof signature-bearing national identity (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
Please note that this list is for guidance only. The documents requested may vary from case to case.
Fee and Charges of SBI Elite Credit Card
- Joining Fee – Nil
- Annual Fee – Rs. 4999
- Interest on Product Finance with Card – Upto 3.5%/ month (42% Yearly) .
- No-Interest credit period – 20-50 days.
- Cash advance limit – 80% of card credit limit (max of Rs.15,000/day).
- Card replacement charge – Rs. 100 to Rs. 250
- Reward redemption charge – Rs. 99
- Statement request charge – Rs. 100 for each statement.
- Fee for Cash advance – Rs.500 per transaction or 2.5% of transaction amount (for both international and domestic ATMs)
- Interest on Product Finance with Card –
- NIL for Rs.0 to Rs.200 outstanding amount
- Rs.100 for Rs.201 to Rs.500 outstanding amount
- Rs.400 for Rs.501 to Rs.1,000 outstanding amount
- Rs.600 for Rs.1,001 to Rs.10,000 outstanding amount
- Rs.800 for Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000 outstanding amount
How to Apply for SBI Elite Credit Card
An applicant can apply for SBI Elite Credit Card through an online method. Process to apply for this card is given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SBI cards or you can click here to reach directly on the SBI Card Elite application page.
- Here on this page you will see all the specifications, benefits and eligibility criteria for SBI Elite Credit Card. On top of this page there is a section called Apply Now for SBI Elite Credit Card, in this section you have to fill in your name, Email ID, City and Mobile Number.
- It will send you an OTP, you have to verify this OTP and it will take you to further application process.
- Fill all the required information correctly and upload documents.
- An executive will call you for verification and he/she will also visit your address to collect all the relevant documents.
If the verification process goes right then you will get your SBI Elite Credit Card at your home within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs for SBI Elite Credit Card
Is the card covered by a fraud liability policy?
Yes, you are protected against fraudulent transactions up to Rs. 1 lakh.
What is the SBI ELITE Card’s cash advance limit?
This card provides a cash advance limit of up to 80% of the total credit limit.
Is there a discount on green fees with this card?
Yes, you can get four free rounds of golf and up to a 50 percent discount on golf games. This includes one free lesson per month at a select number of golf venues across the country.
Is there a fuel surcharge waiver available with the card, and if so, where can I get it?
Fuel fee waiver is available with the SBI Elite Credit Card. It is available at any petrol station in India.
How much is the annual membership fee? Is it possible to get it waived?
The SBI ELITE credit card has an annual membership fee of Rs.4,999. If you spend Rs.10 lakh or more on the card in a year, the annual charge is eliminated.